We are pleased to be recruiting for a Qualified Audit Senior. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Our client is a large independent accountancy, consultancy and tax practice based in Sligo. They are experiencing rapid growth and wish to strengthen their team to meet the needs of a diverse client base. They are a progressive firm of Chartered Accountants with almost 50 years’ experience in providing professional advisory services to a range of clients across various industry sectors.
The role will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to gain exposure to a broad selection of clients from small owner managed entities to larger companies.
Job Title: Qualified Audit Seniors
Location: Co. Sligo
- Accounting qualification
- 3+ years post qualification experience
- Experience of being responsible for a portfolio of clients; possess a good level of auditing experience, have reported directly to a Partner, and have drafted reports to Partner for review.
The individual should have good interpersonal skills, have a focus on developing a long-term career in practice, capable of working on their own initiative and an ability to report to strict deadlines.
Key Tasks/ Responsibilities:
- Company Audit
- Preparation of audit exempt financial statements
- Sole Trader and Partnership accounts preparation
- General Tax compliance
- General Practice assignments