We are pleased to be recruiting for a Motor Mechanic/Technician.
Our client is a family run dealership with 45 years Motor Trade experience in the Motor industry. Their team consists of highly trained technicians working with industry leading diagnostic and repair equipment.
Job title: Motor Mechanic/Technician
Location: Boyle, Co. Roscommon
The correct candidate will receive an industry leading salary and structured bonus package. The salary and bonus package on offer will depend on the candidate’s previous experience and the bonus structure is offered on the basis that the said bonus is achievable each month.
Wages are paid weekly with bonus payment monthly in arrears.
Monday – Friday 9:00am- 5:45pm
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, repair and service to manufacturers’ specification, ensuring the highest quality of service to customers.
- Ensure all service and repairs are conducted in accordance with best practice.
- Ensure that all work is conducted while maintaining safe working practices.
- Use all technical information services to ensure a high quality of diagnosis and repairs.
Required qualifications & Skills:
- Experienced Motor Technician.
- Main Franchise Dealership Experience is preferred but is not essential.
- Competent with the latest diagnostic equipment and able to detect, diagnose and establish work required.
- Competent in the use of video VHC systems.
- Full driving licence.
- Efficient & experienced at clocking on and off jobs.
- Experienced in accurately writing up job cards.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€40,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boyle, Co. Roscommon: You must have the ability to commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)