We are pleased to be recruiting for a CVRT Tester.
Our client is a family run dealership with 30+ years Motor Trade experience. Their team consists of highly trained technicians working with industry leading technology and equipment.
Job title: CVRT Tester
Location: Co. Sligo
Main Function & Key responsibilities:
- Perform LCV and HCV CVRT commercial vehicle tests in line with RSA guidelines, vehicle tester manuals and other applicable data.
- Repair, diagnose and service customer vehicles to manufacturer’s specifications and customer’s satisfaction at all times.
- Using specialised equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle are diagnosed and tested correctly in accordance with RSA Roadworthiness guidelines.
- Act as liaison person with customers as required ensuring first class customer service.
- Complete relevant documentation in line with RSA and our company requirements.
- Ensure that workshop standards are always maintained including the use of special tools and equipment.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
1. The successful candidate should be a qualified CVRT Tester
2. The successful candidate should be a qualified Motor Mechanic with the desire to become a CVRT Tester
- Competent with the latest diagnostic equipment and able to detect, diagnose and establish work required.
- Full driving licence.
- Efficient & experienced at clocking on and off jobs.
- Experienced in accurately writing up job cards and paperwork.
Job Type: Full-time
- Free on-site parking