We are pleased to be recruiting for a CVRT Tester.
Our client is a family run dealership with 45 years Motor Trade experience in the Motor industry. Their team consists of highly trained technicians working with industry leading diagnostic and repair equipment.
Job title: CVRT Tester
Location: Boyle, Co. Roscommon
Main Function & Key responsibilities:
- To carry out LCV CVRT tests in line with RSA guidelines and LCV vehicle Tester Manual
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs, and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification
- Using specialised equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle are diagnosed and tested correctly in accordance with RSA Roadworthiness guidelines.
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practises of self and others.
- Complete relevant documentation in line with RSA and our company requirements.
- Ensure that Test centre housekeeping standards are always maintained including the use of special tools and equipment.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- The successful candidate would ideally have at least 3 years’ experience of CVRT testing on LCV.
- Experienced Motor Technician
- Competent with the latest diagnostic equipment and able to detect, diagnose and establish work required.
- Full driving licence.
- Efficient & experienced at clocking on and off jobs.
- Experienced in accurately writing up job cards and paperwork.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €34,000.00-€39,000.00 per year
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boyle, CO. Roscommon: You must have the ability to commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Drivers Licence (preferred)